Monday, June 29, 2009

Olive Garden Merritt Island, FL

July 25, 2009 - Olive Garden Merritt Island, FLToday my Wife and I went to the Olive Garden in Merritt Island, FL. My wife ordered unsweet Tea and I ordered a Diet Coke. My wife's tea looked like dirty water. It had almost no tea flavor at all. I could taste the lemon over the tea. My Diet Coke tasted like straight soda water. Our waitress was very helpful and replaced both of our drinks and again they were both horrible. We both ordered the soup salad and bread sticks. This is one of my favorite lunches. The Salad had plenty of goodies (tomatoes, olives, banana peppers) but the dressing was not very plentiful. The bread sticks were hard, that is always a dissapointing as again they are a favorite of mine. I had the pasta fajoule and I must say it was delicious. My wifes only complaint about here chicken knoche soup was a lack of knoche's. It was still a good lunch but at twenty five dollars, I would have rather eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at home. I will return to the restaurant again, but I will give them some time to realize that consumers demand quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment